Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Who We Are:
Exactus Advisors LLP is a leading national consulting firm, with a mission to help our clients realize their business potential through superb leadership. We optimize people, process, and technology and transform data into action. Our vision is to inspire performance and growth in every business we touch and every employee we hire.
At Exactus Advisors, we believe everyone deserves to realize their full potential, both employees and clients alike. The vision is to inspire a sense of performance and optimization in every business we touch and every employee we hire.
We have a need for a Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis to join our team serving our US east coast and central based clients. This is a full-time position.
Who You Are:
You have your Bachelor’s Degree in an Accounting and/or Finance. You have between four and seven years of relevant experience in Financial Planning and Analysis. You have extensive knowledge of project and program management and are fluent in Smartsheet and Sage Intacct.
You live in the U.S. in either an Eastern or a Central time zone. You are a team player who is also an independent thinker.
Exactus Advisors LLP is an equal opportunity employer.
Sounds Like a Good Fit?
To apply, please see the link below.
Thank you for your interest in the Principal Consultant position at Exactus Advisors LLP. We look forward to hearing from you and growing our team.
The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare the annual budget and maintain forecasts
- Prepare monthly / quarterly financial and operational reporting package
- Analyze financial and operation performance
- Identify and explain variance against budget and forecast along with opportunities for growth and improvement
- Review financial metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Maintain sales forecasts
- Develop and maintain internal (employee) and external (contractor) resource forecasting
- Prepare / maintain costing models
- Work with partner on pricing strategy
- Support / develop client statements of work
They will also be expected to generate ideas and action plans for continuous improvement related to our business operations and processes.
System Knowledge and Functional Understanding:
- Knowledge of accounting / financial and operational principles
- Experience in developing financial report packages and metrics
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to changes