Our team at Exactus Advisors consists of skilled, dynamic, and experienced professionals who are passionate about our clients. We embrace learning, teamwork, and continuous career growth. Our team members’ expertise drives innovation, creativity, and positive change.
We are seeking an Associate who is highly motivated and eager to contribute and learn. This role will effectively review, analyze, and evaluate business needs to help determine solutions that support overall business strategies. The Associate is a high-level role-building solution for multiple projects.
- Support Engagement Lead with planning, support & execution of program activities
- Project Management expertise, leadership & support
- Leading the program organization: information, data, resources, coordination & scheduling
- Synthesize information for deliverables & key communications with downward, horizontal upward program stakeholders
- Client workshop and meeting facilitation
- Tailoring the Exactus toolsets and methodology to the client need and continuously improving Exactus’ assets to be best of breed for every engagement
- Lead, coach and/or support internal & external stakeholders on SDLC methodologies deployed for the engagement
- Assist with management of other third-party vendors supporting technical implementation
- Deliverable preparation, presentation, and synthesis
- Data analysis and presentation which aims to support hypotheses
- Participate, engage and work to actively contribute to improving Exactus culture & values
Experience & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of consulting experience, IT (or another relevant sector)
- Bachelor’s degree required (advanced degree preferred)
- Fluency in English
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in JIRA management and establishment of testing environments
- A functional understanding of project and program management
- Analytical software and L2C experience strongly preferred.
- Project Management Tools
- Product Management Tool – ongoing management & continuous improvement
- SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- Data visualization
- Intermediate Data analysis and manipulation in excel
- Process mapping/diagramming
- Small & large group meeting and workshop facilitation
- Vendor management
- Client relationship management
- Effective communication skills (sr. With Executive level stakeholders
- Project management preferred
- Agile methodology experience preferred
Sounds Like a Good Fit?
To apply, please see the link below.
Thank you for your interest in the Associate Consultant position at Exactus Advisors LLP. We look forward to hearing from you and growing our team. If you have any questions, please reach out to: Recruitment@exactusadvisors.com